Come and join the Party at the
2022 Eurobodalla Agricultural Show
22nd and 23rd of January 2022
The Moruya Agricultural and Pastoral Society were established at Moruya in 1872. The men who were primarily responsible for its formation were William Collett, John Hawdon, William Price, Phillip Jeffery, and Charles Crapp. W. Caswell is named as the Society’s founding President and Alfred Ling as its Secretary. In 1981 the Society changed its name to Eurobodalla District Show Society. The President was W. Hutchings and W Doyle was the Secretary.
- Face painting
- Kid’s area and rides
- Chainsaw and woodchopping competitions
- Saturday night rodeo
- Crocodile encounters
- Eat Street (includes food, coffee, and dessert vans)
- Freephone charge station
- Free water-fill station
- Dog Show
- Vintage and Veteran vehicles
- Schools and education area
- Side-shows and stage performances
- Pavilion booths
- Commercial booths
- PLUS LOTS MORE!
- HISTORY OF THE EUROBODALLA (MORUYA) DISTRICT SHOWS – photo books, newspaper articles, prize cards, etc. dating back to the 1890s
- PAVILION – large range of handmade crafts, art, cookery, plants, flowers, cake decorating, needlework, and quilting
- POULTRY – entries of chickens, bantams, and waterfowl
- FARM PRODUCE – local produce
- HORSES – showjumping, hacks, Pony Club, Australian stock horses, heavy horses, show hunter, miniature horses, and ponies
Thank you for visiting the Eurobodalla Agricultural Show website!
Please join us to make your 2022 Show a success!