The Eurobodalla District Show Society would like to thank all our supports, suppliers, sponsors, Side Shows members, all the community groups and the public that helped make the Community Day at the Moruya Showgrounds a great success.
Showground Pavers information click here
The Eurobodalla Agricultural Shows are held at the Moruya Showground in Moruya on the beautiful South Coast of NSW.
Saturday 23rd of January 2021
Sunday 24th of January 2021
Saturday – Gates opens at 9.00 am till 9.30 pm
Sunday – Gates opens at 9.00 am till 5.00 pm
“Footsteps through time 1872 – 2020”
(Theme of the 2021 Show)
Some of the Entertainment at the 2019 Show were:
- Face Painting
- Chainsaw Competitions
- Saturday Night Rodeo
- Crocodile Encounters
- Sheep Dog’s
Other highlights at the show that you can visit include our different exhibits & competitions including:
- HISTORY OF THE EUROBODALLA (MORUYA) DISTRICT SHOWS – ten books full of photo’s, newspaper articles, prize cards, etc and other information about the Moruya Showground dating back to the 1890’s.
- PAVILION – large range of all the handmade crafts, art, cookery, plants, flowers, cake decorating, needlework, quilting
- POULTRY – entries of chickens, bantams, waterfowl
- FARM PRODUCE – all the produce grown in the local area
- CATTLE – a range of both pet calves and farm cattle
- HORSES – Showjumping, Hacks, Pony Club, Australian Stock Horses, Heavy Horses, Show Hunter, Miniature Horses & Ponies, plus many other horse events throughout the 2 days.
Other events around the Showground:
- Dog High Jump Show
- Vintage and Veteran Vehicle Show
- The Schools and Education area
- Entertainment stage & performances
- Commercial Sites
- Side show alley rides
- PLUS LOTS MORE!
Other things around the Showground:
Food vans Coffee vans
Canteen ATM Ice-cream vans
Free phone charge Bar
Local People Make Local Shows
Thank you for visiting our Web Site and reading our Show Schedule
By taking part you will Help make our / your 2020 Show a resounding success