Origins of the Club
A group of local poultry fanciers, who were outstanding breeders of show poultry decided to try and form a club with like-minded people. This resulted in a meeting being called to see what interest could be obtained. This meeting indicted that sufficient interest had been aroused, and the first office-bearers were elected at this meeting on 24 April 1959. The first meetings of the Club were held in the old CWA Rooms (Now Firefly Interiors) in Vulcan Street Moruya.
2018 – 2019
MDPC Annual Show page – click here